What is Physiotherapy?
- Skeletal alignment
- Soft tissue massage
- Mobilisation and stretching
- Exercise prescriptions/postural awareness
- Joint and spinal manipulation
Chronic and Acute Injuries
The assessment and treatment of chronic and acute injuries to the musculoskeletal and nervous system including:
- Joint stiffness and swelling
- Muscle, ligament, cartilage and tendon injuries
- Pelvic and spinal dysfunction/nerve-related pain
Who can benefit?
Physiotherapy can help not only the active sports person, but also anyone who has suffered pain or injury, from children to the elderly.